Want to put all your coaching knowledge to use? Not sure where to start? Need help choosing what to coach?
You’ve probably spent a great deal improving your knowledge level and are longing to get back to coaching. But how do you know where to start? How can you make sure that you spend your limited coaching time on the things that really matter?
The solution to find out where to start is to learn how to prioritize not only your coaching on the field, but also your personal development off the field.
What to Coach? is the ‘how-to’ manual you should have received when you started out coaching. By reading it, you’ll learn a step-by-step process to prioritize better in your coaching so you can live a happier, more fulfilling life.
With pragmatic exercises and personal examples, you’ll explore techniques and methods that help you become a better coach today.
In What to Coach?, you’ll discover:
- How to find your true visions and set balanced goals that will transform your coaching life
- Learn how to focus on what’s really important in your coaching to avoid wasting time
- Find out which of your coaching tasks help you achieve progress
- Powerful hacks to prioritize your coaching and gain a competitive advantage
- Create the future that you really want by using a powerful technique for future casting
What to Coach? is your must-read guide for making better choices when coaching. If you like easy-to-understand strategies, practical exercises, and methods you can implement immediately, you’ll love this book.
Would You Like to Know More?
Download now to figure out what to coach, make better choices with the time you have available in coaching and in life.
Scroll to the top of the page and click the buy now on Amazon button.